Δευτέρα 13 Οκτωβρίου 2014

THINK TEEN 1, UNIT 5, LEVEL A - GRAMMAR EXERCISES- RELATIVE CLAUSES



THINK TEEN 1, UNIT 5, LEVEL A                                       NAME ………………………………………..

GRAMMAR EXERCISES- RELATIVE CLAUSES

A. CHOOSE THE CORRECT ALTERNATIVE.

1. Mr Black is the man who/where repaired my car.
2. That’s my sister whose / whom I love very much.
3. Mrs. Brown, which / whose son was a doctor, used to be a teacher.
4. That’s the car which/ who belongs to Arthur.
5. That’s the church which/ where we got married.
6. This is the hospital in where/ in which I was born.
7. Our teacher, who’s / whose daughter is my classmate, is very strict.
8. That’s the boy which/ who helped me with my homework.

B. COMBINE THE TWO SENTENCES USING A RELATIVE PRONOUN.

1. This is the place. I found a cute little kitten there.
2. John is the man. Mary is married to him.
3. The dress is nice. I made it.
4. The restaurant was Chinese. I had just eaten a huge meal at that restaurant.
5. Sandra likes horse riding. I live with Sandra.
6.  We went swimming together in the lake. We went to the lake yesterday.
7. The teacher was ill today. I like the teacher.
8. The relatives emigrated to Australia. I used to visit their house.

C. REWRITE THE SENTENCES WITHOUT CHANGING THEIR MEANING.
  1. They lived in that villa.
That’s………………………………………………………………..
  1. We went to a quiet island on holiday.
The island ……………………………………………………………
3. That man’s car has been stolen.
That’s ……………………………………………………………………

D. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH A SUITABLE RELATIVE PRONOUN.

1. The church……………we go to is at the end of the street.
2. A film star ……………I was a fan of was visiting my tow
3. Peter,……………...I knew well, was killed in the accident.
4. The town …………...I lived when I was a child is in the North.
5. The criminal ……………was arrested had robbed a bank.
6. The child …………..bicycle was new had a wealthy father.
7. Tracy,……..…..Martin is in love with, has blonde hair.
8. The country …………..…I am going has a very hot climate.
9. 2005 was the year  ………..I moved to my new house.
10. Ms Grey is the woman………..we asked for help.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

THINK TEEN 2, UNIT 1 ,UNITY IN DIVERSITY

https://ai.invideo.io/watch/cbSRTnxEU_l