Κυριακή 19 Ιανουαρίου 2014

PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT CONTINUOUS



PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT CONTINUOUS

Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. Use the present simple or continuous:

1.      My father ____________________ (wash) the car. He always _________________ (wash) it on Saturday morning.
2.     “What ___________________ (Peter/ do)?” “I _________________ (think) he _________________ (do) the homework in his bedroom”
3.    “Don’t make a noise! The baby ____________________ (sleep) at the moment.
4.    Mary’s father usually _______________________ (drive) her to school, but this week she _________________________ (take) the bus.
5.     We __________________ (start) school at 8:30 and the last lesson _____________ (be) at 2:30 p.m.
6.    “Where ____________________ (you/ go) on holiday, Susan?” “I ________________ (not/ know), my parents __________________ (not/ want) to go to the beach again.”
7.     I ____________ (be) afraid I _____________ (can/ not/ go) to the cinema this evening, I __________________ (revise) for tomorrow’s exam this afternoon.
8.    Hurry up, children! The bus _____________________ (come).
9.    __________________ (Mandy/ like) pasta? No, she _______________.
10. The newsagent’s _______________ (not/ open) at 9:30 a.m., it _______________ (open) at 9:45 a.m.
11.   Paul sometimes ________________ (watch) TV after lunch.
12. How often ________________________ (the children/ play) football?
13. Don’t go out! It ___________________ (rain) cats and dogs.
14.Mum __________________ (water) the flowers right now.
15.  Why ____________________ (you/ not/ come) to the café with me? I _____________ (meet) Susan there at 6:30 p.m.
16.  “__________________ (you/ like) my new dress, Alice?” “Yes, I ___________. You _________________ (look) great!”
17.   My brother ________________ (study) a lot these days; he ________________ (want) to pass his exams.
18. Tony never _______________ (have) lunch at the canteen because he ___________ (finish) school at 2:15 p.m.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

THINK TEEN 2, UNIT 1 ,UNITY IN DIVERSITY

https://ai.invideo.io/watch/cbSRTnxEU_l